- Woven wrap Little Frog - Linen Agate Natur II -size 4 (3,6 metres) /2nd grade
- • Polish linen woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • Cotton with linen
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
All Little Frog wras aqnd ring slings are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO -TEX (class I)
This is a 2nd quality wrap - with minor imperfections. Wrap may contain small spots, folds or discoloration. Keep in mind that even though it is 100% secure and safe to use!
Woven wrap Linen Agat - in rainbow colours (linen weft thread - colour NATUR), size 3,6m, weight: 240 g/m2
Little Frog LINEN AGAT are Polish baby wraps made of 60% sof cotton and 40% Linen.
The edges of the wrap are different colours in order to make it easier for you to wrap it. Additionally, there is a tiny frog on both sides in the middle.
Little Frog warps are produced in accordance with Eco-Tex Standard 100 and therefore:
- do not contain allergenic dyes,
- are free from carcinogenic dyes and dyes suspected of being carcinogenic,
- have been tested for the release of heavy metals,
- do not contain formaldehyde,
- have a skin friendly pH.
Our baby wrap comes with an instruction booklet (PL) that shows you 4 ways of tying.