Little Frog woven wrap - Tencel Daisy Agat - size 7 (5,2 m)
- Little Frog woven wrap - Daisy Agat - size 7 ( 5,2 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • 78% cotton, 22% tencel
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
All Little Frog wraps,ring slings & fabrics are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO -TEX (class I)
name: Daisy Agat
- type: woven wrap
- size: 7 (5,2 m x 0,7 m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: rainbow
- weft thread: ecru
- weight: 220 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill weave
- composition: 78% combed cotton, 22% tencel
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm CEN/TR 16512:2015. This wrap is certified to Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction / user manual (English)
Fabrics with TENCEL™ fibre are ideal for summer. They are breathable, slightly slippery and very soft. Fabric with TENCEL™ regulates body temperature, absorbs moisture, is anti-allergenic and extremely durable and long-lasting.
TENCEL™ / Lyocell is a natural yarn produced from wood cellulose. It combines the advantages of bamboo viscose and cotton and is also known as artificial silk.
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).