Little Frog Woven wrap - Bamboo Spectrolite -size 6
- Little Frog Woven wrap - Bamboo Spectrolite -size 6 (4,6 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
Toutes les écharpes, ring slings et tous les tissus Little Frog sont certifiés STANDARD 100 par OEKO -TEX (classe I).
name: Bamboo Spectrolite
- type: woven wrap
- size: 6 (4,6m x 0,7m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: colours of the rainbow
- weft thread: yellow
- weight: 190-210 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill
- composition: 55% combed cotton, 45% bamboo
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm EN 13209-2:2015, strength and quality of Little Frog baby wraps was tested by a certified laboratory in accordance with norm PN-EN ISO 13934. Used fabrics meet Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction booklet (English) that shows four ways of tying (kangaroo, double X, backpack, FWCC)
Little Frog wraps with bamboo fiber has been designed for the smallest toddlers especially. Wraps are very soft and gentle. We recommend it especially for those who are starting adventure with babywearing. It will be perfect for warm summer days - bamboo fabric is slippery and gives a cooling effect.Bamboo fibers have a natural essence (bamboo kun), which protects the plant against bacteria and fungi making bamboo fibers also antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).