Woven wrap Little Frog - Graphite Topaz -size 7 /2nd Grade
- Woven wrap Little Frog - Graphite Topaz -size 7 (5,2 metres) /2nd grade
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • 100% cotton
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
Tous les echarpes Little Frog sont certifiés selon STANDARD 100 par OEKO TEX (classe 1)
This is a 2nd quality wrap - with minor imperfections. Wrap may contain small spots, folds or discoloration. Keep in mind that even though it is 100% secure and safe to use!
name: Graphite Topaz
- type: woven wrap
- size: 7 (5,2m x 0,7m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: dark turquoise, navy graphite
- colors: turquoise
- weight: 190-210 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill weave
- composition: 100 % combed cotton
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm EN 13209-2:2015, strength and quality of Little Frog baby wraps was tested by a certified laboratory in accordance with norm PN-EN ISO 13934. Used fabrics meet Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction booklet (English) that shows four ways of tying (kangaroo, double X, backpack, FWCC)
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).